Conveniently Located - Breakfast and Lunch - Fast Service
Local Flavor is proud to announce our relocation to the historic Pleasant Lake General Store at 403 Pleasant Lake Ave, Harwich. Sadly we have closed our Brewster location but we want to thank all of our Brewster patrons for your many years of business.
We look forward to seeing you all in Harwich!
Rt 124 (Also known as Pleasant Lake Ave) on the Cape Cod Rail Trail in Harwich, Near Exit 10
and Long Pond beaches.
Open 7 days :: Winter hours 7a - 5p (Sun till 3)
Click here for MENU :: Phone in your order
- Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches - Burritos too!
- Take and Bake dinner pies: chicken, beef, and turkey with cranberry corn bread stuffing
- Shepards Pie
- We feature Bagels and bakery breads, pastries and muffins
- Sodas, water, juices, and iced teas
- Sandwiches, Paninis and Fresh Wraps, Burritos... take-out
- Lobster Salads and Lobster Rolls
- Fresh Salads
- Specialty Hotdogs
- Yummy Homemade Bakery Desserts
- Penny Candy
- Selection of locally crafted Beer and Wine!
Drop by on bike or by car, and enjoy lunch at our outdoor picnic tables
or pick up food to go for your picnic at the beach, park or Brewster Whitecaps or Harwich summer baseball.
We are steps away from the Cape Cod Regional Tech fields!
Plenty of free parking and bike racks for our customers.
Located right on the Cape Cod Rail Trail (Harwich and Brewster bike trails)!
Make us your destination for great food on the bike trail!